Monday, January 17, 2011

this isn't happening...

A few days ago, I totally lost my cool. I got so frustrated with the situation I'm currently in (I live with my parents in a soulless upper-middle-class WASP suburban zone) that I snapped. So much raw vitriol came streaming out of me, and it was hours before I could finally get control of myself. I don't know what kind of vibe I was emitting externally, but inside, I felt like this.

Incidentally, the guy in that video is slated to appear in the next movie by the director of The Hangover. Could be exciting. I accidentally received a leak of the film's script in the mail; apparently, it calls for Dax and the asian dude from The Hangover to make love like dolphins on the beach at sunset. In a climactic scene, a triple rainbow will shoot out of Dax's ass and circle the entire globe. I smell Oscar.

I'm grounded. My parents won't even let me leave the house to go for a walk. This suits me just fine, because, anyways, in these winter months I'm afraid of Sasquatch. So I have a lot of free time on my hands. Usually, I sit cross-legged two-inches from the north-facing wall in my bedroom (meditating) and stare at the perfect beige paint for hours. I wish there was more color in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment